Friday, October 2, 2009

Man Kutz


As you may or may not know i had a horrible experience getting my hair cut at walmart once. I ended up looking like Jim carrey in Dumb & Dumber. So as you can imagine, I decided to find a new budget friendly place to get my haircut. As i was hunting a good $10 haircut, I discovered a place called "Sports Clips" Im not sure what sports have to do with hair cuts but apparently they are closely linked. I think you can get your hair cut while watching sports. I think some woman came up with the idea as every woman knows men are totally obsessed with sports and anything with the word"sports" in it is immediately recognized as virile and manly. Anyway, So last night I was at the gym workin on my fitness as fergie might say,and there was a husband and wife couple sporting the same haircut. I wondered if maybe they both got their buz cuts at Sports Clips. then it hit me, Lesbians and weird couples who have the same haircut need a place to get their hair styled! I would name this place " MAN KUTZ" then old ladies, Lesbians, and just weird couples could come in & get their hair cut like men, but not be subjected to the misogyny of a place like Sports Clips. I think im gonna be a fuckin millionaire.

No comments: