Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Art of Unlimited French Fries

Ok so my new girlfriend has 2 kids, I know its crazy thinking about me actually being in the company of small impressionable children, but Im pretty old so anyone I end up dating is gonna have popped out at least one kid, but she's cute and is really nice to me. Anyway, apparently there is this kids themed restaurant Red Robin, Im sure you've heard about it. Well anyway, my gf tells me that this place has unlimited french fries. WHAT THE FUCK! Why the fuck have i never eaten here. As soon as she told me this, I had a major fuckin hard on thinking of eating like 500 french fries in a sitting. So Im freakin out about unlimited french fries, and she tells me if I come over she will take me out to eat there. Helll fuck yeah, so me & her and the two lil kids jump in her Passat and head to Red Robin, The burgers were ok to sub standard but jesus fuckin christ i ate so many french fries. Am I the only person who didnt know about this?

No comments: