Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Batman pisses me off

Ok, so I saw the batman movie last night. All in all it was ok, but the one thing that really ruined the movie for me was the bitch that was suppossed to be batmans love interest. I mean what the fuck! I was an avid reader and collector of batman during the 80s, around the time frank millers the dark night came out but I dont remember batman having a girlfriend or anything, but maybe Im just forgetting about it. Anyway, what pissed me off was how fuckin ugly this bitch was. Seriously, she looked like her old ass face was melting. was she like 50 or something! I just couldnt suspend my disbelief that a good looking fuckin' ese like harvey dent and millionaire playboy who can fuck the whole russian ballet would both be in love with this nasty assed looking skank. She looked like an old hound dog with flappy jowls. She was so ugly it was making me mad. i said WTF out loud when the joker said she was beautiful. Seriously, hat the fuck was goin on with casting this worn out road whore.

No comments: