Tuesday, August 5, 2008

bangin fat chicks isnt all its cracked up to be

All this talk about fat girls reminds me of the one time i decided I was going to bang a fat girl. I had never done it before so I decided, what the fuck, Im gonna see if its fun or not. At the time I thought this was a terrific idea. So one night me & my roomates threw a super awesome keg party, well one of these girls we invited was a total scene wh.ore sl.ut who was pretty chubby. Anyway, we all started drinking and I went up to her and said "follow me down to the makeout room". Now the makeout room was this crazy room in the basement we had set up for the sole purpose of making out with girls. It had crazy shag carpet and a disco ball and I think it had a laser too. We also had a super giant 3 person bean bag chair. anyway, so me & this girl start making out & I pull off her shirt and I immediately see these huge nipples and her gut hangin out and instantly realize that this was not the great idea I had imagined. So Im thinking of how the fuck Im gonna get out of this cuz she's tugging my sausage through my pants. Well I caught a break & she says she has to piss real fast, maybe putting in her diagphram or spraying febreeze on her vag or something, I dunno. So she goes in the bathroom 2 feet away and I get up and bolt. I just run upstairs. Sure enough 5 minutes later she is following me. I dont know how I did it but I finally got her to lay down with my friends little brother who was like 15 and a video nerd and a virgin. I think she tried to have sex with him & even he wouldnt hit it. Fuck you know thats gotta suck. Ever since then I have never tried to fuck a fat girl.

No comments: