Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Moms I Like to Fuck

Bangin moms can be fun, seems the last few years thats all I bang. Anyway, tryin to get into mommies vagina while there are lil rugrats running around can be a def problem. Little kids tend to cry alot when you leave them alone in another room, they also always want to bang on the door when its locked. One time i was bangin this mom while her kid was asleep on the floor, well he woke up but i didnt know because the room was pitch black, and he was 1 and a half years old so he couldnt talk yet. As i was plowing the meat tunnel, I feel a little baby hand slap my bare ass. It was a total boner kill. Im not sure but that might count as a three way. Same chick used to blow me under a blanket while the kid was sitting on the floor watching blues clues. Im pretty sure that might be against the law or something.

No comments: