Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This blog is offensive to women

Ok , so back in the day, and by back in the day I mean the golden years of hardcore, like 1995 you couldnt get away with saying misogynistic shit. Most dudes put the pussy on a pedestal. If you were a chick in hardcore you had it fuckin made. Didnt even matter if you were fat or ugly , dudes thought you were the coolest & would all try to date you. I never understood this shit.
Anyway, well one day i was at myrtle beach chillin on the strip & I went into one of those stores with all the iron on T shirts, I was stoked. I had the guy print up a shirt that said " Show me your tits" I got a pocket print done right in the middle so it wasnt huge but big enough if you were talkin to me you would notice it. I figured this shit would piss off so many people and if I was lucky Id maybe see some titties. Ok fast forward a month or two and Im moshin in DC, now DC is probably one of he more PC minded scenes in hardcore, there are all these groups like " Chicks up front " & shit & girrrrrl Power & other stupid shit, So I wear my show me your tits shirt to a show, I thiunk it was earth crisis, one king down, maybe strife and brothers keeper. It was a huge show. Anyway so im wearing it and some dude from one king down comes up and in a crazy yankee accent is all like " yo dood! me & the guys love your shirt yo!" hahaha. So I politely tell him thank you and make sure I mosh double hard during their set. Then some kinda hot, crooked tooth bitch walks up and slaps a sticker on my chest that says "this is offensive to women" I guess they keep rolls of those in their tampon bags or something & put them on things that make their vaginas bleed. Anyway as you can expect, instead of being upset , I was super stoked, and is the reason Im writing this story today. You guys get to say all kinds of dirty fucked up shit to girls today & no one even thinks twice. Its awesome!
Anyway, Another time I was wearing it and I went to this gay club in columbia called Metropolis, at the door was an old lady , like grandma old , I payed her my cover charge and then she just pulls up her shirt & shows me her tits, I was totally freaked out because her tits looked pretty good, and because i had forgot about my shirt. Anyway, I dont know where this blog is going except Im pretty sure its offensive to women.

No comments: