Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shitting on Hardwood Floors

So my house has hardwood floors. They arent the nicest hardwood floors, they need to be refinished, But im not one of those guys who gets a boner over wood finishes so i could care less. Anyway so last night for dinner i had some french bread pizza. They werent Lean cuisine because those werent on sale at the Nestle thrift store and the regular pizzas were so I went ahead and bought those instead. Like a good master I gave part of my pizza to my puppies. They love to eat pizza, sometime I think they might be crazy italian dogs, like in the mafia cuz they love pizza so much. anyway, fast forward to midnight all of the sudden i dont feel so good, i have like cramps and gas. i notice my dog is whining and pacing so I let them out, but they come back inside. at this time im too concerned with my own bowels to really pay attention. Well all of the sudden i realize the stench i smell is not coming from my ass but from the living room! Sure enough there is a giant pile of steaming soup poop. OH MAN! i still have diarrhea of my own , so i scoop as much of it up as i can, and leave the rest. I just sprayed some febreze and opened the windows. I would normally spank and scold them for pooping in the house but I too was a victim of the french bread pizza so I cant really get mad. Anyway, thats the good thing about having hard wood floors. you can shit on them and let it wait till the next day to harden before you clean it up. Then you can just pick it up with your fingers.

No comments: