Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Kyle Score edgebreak story

So alot of guys have asked for my edge break story so I figured now is as good a time as ever to tell you about it. I cant really remember when it was, I was sometime after I was in college at savannah. Im gonna guess around 97 or so, Im not sure , but like most edge break stories this one included a very pretty fliipino girl by the name of Kerri Weavil. Kerri had the nicest tits Ive ever seen, and one night we were out at a Rockafella's rave night and i was hangin out with kerri. For reasons I still dont know, I just decided it would be a good idea to get shit faced drunk. I had already massaged her boobs so I dunno why I thought getting wasted woud help me get on those puppies again , but anyway, she was drinking and I had a bad crush on her so I decided what the fuck, so I ordered a fuckin Icehouse. I thought something magical would happen but nothing did, so I had another, and another , until i had downed a 6 pack. By this time im pretty drunk, I cant really remember but I think I got to make out with Kerri in the parking lot, It was an over all good feeling. Well while I was inside at the rave, some random hippie walks up to me and says ' hey wanna do some acid?" What the fuck! I have never since had a complete stranger offer me free drugs, much less acid. Seeing as how i had already broke edge, i was like fuck yeah, so I took the acid. Now at the time this sounded like a great idea. until I started laughing, I wasnt sure what the fuck I was laughing at but I couldnt stop, apparently I was drunk & tripping and laughing hysterically for no reason and I guess the girls found this annoying so they loaded me up in their car and dropped me off at my friends house whose parents were out of town for the weekend. Everyone was asleep and kept yelling at me to shut the fuck up, but I coudnt stop laughing, I really wanted to because by now my face was hurting from having this crazy joker smile, i reember watching some cartoon about bugs and thinking it was the greatest thing ever. I laughed for like 6 hours straight, i remember staggering into the bathroom and staring at my face while I was laughing. i also remember their dog licking its ass across the room from me and the sound freaking me out because it sounded like it was coming from the top of my head. Anyway, somehow I finally fell asleep and woke up the next morning still tripping a little bit. I tried to reclaim the edge after that but its never the same afterwards.

No comments: