Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Years Eve with Will & Kyle 2007

this is an old blog from my myspace page, I wrote it new years 2007, I liked it enough to save & post here:


New Years Eve with Will & Kyle recap
Last night was alot of fun if you were one of the fags that decided they would rather stay at home and cuddle with their stufffed animals well this is just a little of what you missed out on.

1. PEE PEE!- Chris Harriss and Scott Dempsey came out and chris immediately got "Pee Pee'd" If you dont know what "Pee Pee" is, its a game that Chris Brooks and Ben Weiner made up in savannah. Basically you get really drunk, walk up to one of your friends (preferably when he's with a girl") yell "PEE PEE!" and then pour your drink on his crotch. Chris's wife who doesnt know us looked horrified and I imagine thats when chris decided he wanted to leave but it was all in good spirit. Later on Will decided to Pee Pee me then poured the remainder of our Long Island ice tea on his head.

2. Go to every station & wreck the DJ- I kept having these Nas lyrics running through my head all night so me & will decided we wanted to beat up the DJ. Zack said we would be fired if we beat him up but he also said he wanted us to start a fight, so like a small child with conflicting impulses, we decide to try & get the Dj to fight us. First I walked up to him when he was trying to act cool to some girls and grabbed a handful of his ass then turned and walked slowly away, He ran to stan & zack for help but quickly realized who i was so he just started laughing. Later after more long island ice tea me & will stepped up our game by stealing pizza out of the back room and chucking it at him while he was djing. I missed twice but will pegged him really good. Then as we left I bombed him with a full cup of Long island for good measure. He didnt try to fight us, but thats to be expected cuz he's a skinny punk that was in a frat & we are fat guys with tattoos.

3. Midnight kiss - Thank god for Neo Joye is all I have to say, I thought I was gonna have to kiss will at midnight since his wife decided not to show up and the two old road whores Samantha & Bob hung up on us after we said we were gonna go to Art Bar. Anyway at midnight I grabbed Neo joye - aka Jessica and made her kiss me, I dont think she really wanted to because I think zack is her new bf but I wasnt about to not kiss someone at midnight and i couldnt find stan anywhere.

4. Art Bar is for Choads- After being drunk at Group we decided to mix it up and go to Art Bar. I hadnt been there in awhile and had forgot how fucking gay the clientele there is. I went to art school so Ive hung out with my fair share of pretentious, self righteous, psuedo intellectuals, and thats exactly what you find at Art Bar. "look at me! I'm so alternative!" Yeah whatever loser, You are sooooo crazy with your mall bought "manic panic" hair dye. Like jawbreaker says " Crazy people are so fuckin boring" The one saving grace of art bar was shawna who is now my official crush, I cant remember the last time I had a crush on a white girl. High Five!

5. Ill gladly have sex with you tuesday for a cheeseburger today- just in case joye was hungry after a night of cocaine and art bar I stashed one lonely junior bacon cheeseburger at wills house in case she wanted to trade sex for cheeseburgers, which is what our normal arrangement is. fortunately for me she didnt show back up at will's house and I ate the shit out of that cheeseburger. it was good, and an excellent ending to a great night.

No comments: