Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Powder Balls

So its summer time now and that means one thing. Sweaty Balls. This time of year I often get an annoying rash on my taint and balls from them being cooped up in my drawers all day. One of the most effective ways to combat this is to powder them up with alot of baby powder. I mean just roll the dough in the flour like you would a meaty turkey leg you were about to fry. What Im wondering though, Is how you ladies feel when you pull out a set of wrinkly testicles and find them slathered in Baby Gold Bond medicated powder. Do you enjoy the fresh medicated smell or would you rather have them musty & sweaty with a slightly salty twang to them? Do you mind the mediciney taste? Lets talk about this. I myself enjoy the slight burn of medicated powder on my noogla-jays.

No comments: