Friday, June 13, 2008

Internet girlfriends and breaking up in the digital age

So im really bumming hard right now. so i met this girl here on the B9 and I was so stoked on her I asked her if she wanted to be my internet gf. Granted Im like 15 years older than she is and about 400 miles away but Ive overcome bigger challenges so i figured Id give it a shot. I wasnt even phased by the fact that she said she doesnt have sex, I mean i did lurk her you tube account and got to watch a pretty dope video of her dancing in some panties. so i figured I might not have to work that hard. Anyway so after flirting back and forth for a few weeks she send me a link to some stick am site, Im an old dude and i dont really understand all theses new fangled fancy internet things, but it was like some kind of web cam setup, so im like hell yeah, maybe im gonna see some boobies. well, anyway there were like 4 dudes logged on , WTF! Like whats goin on? I thought I was suppossed to be her internet bf but there all these dudes logged onto her webcam show. anyway, so i go on the chat & im like " hey babay! i miss you" and she's like what are you talkin about? i guess one of the dudes logged on was her other internet bf or something. I was totally dissed and heartbroken. She totally denied i was her internet bf. And I didnt even get to see her boobs on the internet webcam. I think Im gonna go eat a french bread pizza now to make me feel better

No comments: