Friday, June 27, 2008

Washing your hand after handling your junk

I dont really understand what the big deal is with washing your hands after you take a piss. Its not like my dick is in fested with deadly bacteria thats gonna give me cancer or some shit, and even if it is, I really dont care. If its good enough for my dick, then its good enough for my hands. I mean, I know alot of girls who dont think anything of jamming it in their mouth & running their tongue all over it but if you ask the same girl to lick a toilet seat she would act like it was the grossest thing ever. Plus you think cave men ever washed their hands? fuck no! I bet those hairy motherfuckers would run around with at least a half pound of turds caught up in their scraggly ass hair,, Those fuckers didnt even use toilet paper. I dunno about you but I hear all these right wing dudes talk about getting back to old time values, well thats about as old time as it gets. Limpia su mano??? get the fuck out! I dont need to wash my fuckin hands. Cave men, motherfuckers, think about it. Im pretty sure a cave man could kick my ass.

No comments: