Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vampire Blowjobs

Do you think she would just chomp down on the motherfucker? I mean if I was a girl vampire gettin a dude hard would be the best idea ever cuz all of the blood pumpin into your fuck sausage, as soon as she cut that bitch open blood would spray everywhere. If I was a girl vampire Id do a sexy dance & wiggle my vagina in the air, then Id grab the dudes boner & just bite it enough to cut it on the end, Id probably slap him inthe face or stick my finger in his butt to distract him from me cuttin his boner with my fangs, then you could just suck all the blood out like a giant boner straw. As a dude, I think this would be the best way to die from a vampire bite, You wouldnt notice it until you got light headed & you would be thinking, holy shit this is the best blowjob ever. but really youd just be about to pass out because of lack of blood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since getting bitten by a vampire induces no pain but rather causes an erotic thrill, I would rate this as being...

The ALL-TIME BEST WAY TO DIE!